ResJuve boasts a very high concentration of total Resveratrol at 400mg (200mg Trans-Resveratrol) per serving--that's equivalent to the resveratrol contained in 300 glasses of red wine. Resveratrol has made some impressive headlines lately and the scientific research behind it has shown that it can increase longevity, boost energy levels & protect against degenerative diseases of aging . In order for a resveratrol supplement to be effective it must be taken in concentrations of at least 200mg thus the high percentage contained in ResJuve.
Addtionally, ResJuve contains 400mg of Acai Berry, 200mg of Pomegranate & 200mg of Green Tea making it the complete anti aging and wellness formula. Each of these respective supplements, with the concentrations found in ResJuve, will bring real benefits to your body. If you are looking for a complete formula, then ResJuve is for you.
What the Experts Say...
ResJuve is a great all natural herbal supplement that can provide a wide array of potential benefits for the body and immune system. Excellent for anyone looking to supplement their diet with additional antioxidants and immune boosting compounds.
-- Brian Jennings, MD
What Does This Mean For You?
You receive all the needed nutrients and vitamins that are essential for staying healthy and at the same time counteracting the aging process. The supplements included in ResJuve were selected for very specific reasons. Aside from their antioxidant potency, each supplement brings its own unique benefits to the body, immune system and organs. (See below for a short list of ResJuve's benefits resulting from the concentrations of its respective ingredients)
- Expanding life span by activating the longevity gene
- Higher engery levels by increasing the number of energy generating mitochondria cells in muscle cells
Acai Berry Benefits
- Highest concentration of antioxidant content per milligram-Excellent ingredient to combat premature aging
- Contains a synergy of monounsaturated (healthy) fats, dietary fiber and phytosterols to help promote cardiovascular and digestive health
- Keeps LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) from oxidizing thereby reducing LDL cholesterol levels
- Pomegranates prevent plaque from building up in the arteries and may reverse previous plaque buildup
- Very high concentration of epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) which can reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and cancer as well as beneficially impact bone density, cognitive function, dental cavities, and kidney stones.
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks by reducing the risk of trombosis